10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista, XP
Thank you for this excellent software and all the hard work you put into it! Our photo studio staff mastered the program in a flash, no training was needed. There's plenty of features that are extremely useful for a business like ours, smart layout printing and order statistics among them.
Malcolm Barrows, Salt Lake City, USA
I struggled with some other ID photo makers until I stumbled upon this stunning software. Everything works like a dream, the interface is cute and easy to use. Changing background and clothes are really helpful to make any photo perfect.
Ellie Stonebridge, Bath, Great Britain
How to Edit Photo for DV Lottery 2020
The United States of America is a country of vast opportunities and a dream destination to many of us. If you want to live an American dream and provide a better life for your family, you have probably heard of the Diversity Immigrant Visa program. Becoming a winner of this lottery, you'll get a United States Permanent Resident Card that allows you to live and work in a favorable environment. Sounds appealing, doesn't it? Once you have set your sights to move to the USA, you face a serious problem – what documents to submit and how to edit photo for DV lottery?
On the entry stage, you will need to fill in the application form and attach a digital image that meets the following DV lottery photo requirements:
- The photo must be no older than 6 months.
- The image should be in the JPEG format (24-bit color depth).
- The maximum DV lottery photo size is 240 KB.
- The image resolution may vary from 600 by 600 pixels to 1200 by 1200 pixels.
- The photo must be clear, sharp and with sufficient contrast.
- The subject must directly face the camera with a neutral expression and both eyes open.
- The facial region size must be between 50% and 69% of the image’s total height.
- The subject’s full face must be completely visible without any shadows or falling hair.
- The photo background should be plain and white.
- No head coverings or hats are allowed unless they are worn for religious purposes.
- No reflection or glare from glasses is acceptable.
This long list of requirements looks rather intimidating, but you can easily handle it with a proper app that will take care of all the details.
After taking pictures of yourself and your family members, you might wonder how to edit photo for DV lottery and what software to use. Passport Photo Maker is an ID photo app that has an extensive database of most common Visa and ID photo types which is regularly updated. With this easy-to-use software, you do not need to worry about image requirements as the program will do it for you. You can crop the photo as necessary, retouch it (remove unwanted shadows, replace background, change clothes etc.) and save the final image in the desirable file format.
With the help of Passport Photo Maker Standard, you will save time and money by creating official photos for your whole family without leaving your home. The Studio edition is equipped with even more functions and is made for professional photographers who want to raise profits by speeding up their working process. Get your demo version and try editing images for documents in a few clicks. If you need further guidance, make sure to check out the video lesson on how to make ID photos for online applications.
Now you have learned how to edit photo for DV lottery, we sincerely wish you good luck and hope that you will use Passport Photo Maker software for preparing a photo for the U.S. passport!
Create and print high quality ID photos with Passport Photo Maker!